I have noticed that every year around Candlemas week for the last few years, notable disasters have occurred, as a veritable "blood sacrifice" upon the anniversary of The Nativity of The Great Black Dragon.
* 1974, February 1st. Brazil, Sao Paulo, 25-story Joelma office building: 189 people died. * See it now on Snuffx!
* January 28 1986, the space shuttle Challenger exploded 73 seconds after liftoff from Cape Canaveral, Fla., killing all seven crew members.
* 1 February 2003: the space shuttle Columbia exploded as it was attempting re-entry after a 16-day mission.
* 1 February 2004: 244 Killed in Haj Pilgrimage Stampede at the "stoning of The Devil" ritual. Serves them right!
* January 26 2005: Metrolink Train crash in California. 10 casualties.
* India Stampede at temple. 258 casualties.