While not being particularly interested in the "Scooby Doo mysteries", as it were, this animated presentation ("Satanimation", in My estimation) which was originally an occasional small part of that at times, did catch My eye, for obvious reasons, thus remaining memorable. Even as a Dracling, here were personality types I could relate to, aesthetics that were interesting, elegant, & dark humor much appreciated. It is pleasant to see this emerging via The Devil's Web, although their actual acquisition is preferable.
Though the subsequent animated series is entertaining with its heightened sense of silliness, this primary version contains subtle inferences which those of likened disposition can understand, remaining more-so on the dark side, which nucleic progenitor Charles Addams intended (ref. 'Addams Evil'), & even a bit more-so than the studio presentation as well. although much of everything in the Addams Family pantheon is treasured. ∞
1. New Yorker strips collections. (original prints, Addams Evil; Addams Family: An Evilution; Half-baked Cookbook).
2. Broadcast presentation.
3. Halloween with the (new?) Addams Family.
4. Addams Family films.
5. Animated series 1.
6. Animated series 2.
7. Broadcast presentation 2.
8. Musical. (recent news: Brooke Shields to play Morticia)
9. Addams Family Reunion. (dubiously).
* pending: "In 2010 it was announced that Illumination Entertainment, in partnership with Universal Pictures acquired the underlying rights to the Addams Family drawings. They will be producing a stop-motion animated film based on Charles Addams' original drawings. Tim Burton is set to co-write and co-produce the film, with a possibility to direct." ~ source. This could be promising, considering Mr. Burton has preserved the integrity of authors & characters in previous presentations. Case in point: Batman 1 & 2. ∞
* Tee & Charles Addams Foundation.