1. plug in some earbuds and pull up Rainymood, or even some autumn ambiance sounds, you can find lots on youtube.
I refer to certain favorites, as well as My spotify playlists. I frequently use ambient sounds to accentuate the desired environmental mood. Halloween soundeffects and the sounds of storms works quite well. youtube is a good source.
2. put on a flannel!
I do not even own flannel right now, but I used to wear overshirts around My waist all the time as Rocker Dave.
3. make yourself a cup of tea. warm drinks do the soul good.
I tend to prepare warm beverages when it gets really cold. Otherwise, My constitution tends to be quite warm already, which is primarily why I prefer cooler weather, as I routinely indulge in cool drinks most the time, particularly iced coffee in My black skull mug and soda in My Elvira cup.
4. watch a halloween movie with the lights off!
All the time. Most of what I enjoy for entertainment could be considered "halloween" presentations & musick, but I do reserve a few selections specifically dedicated to the High Sabbath UnHolyday.
5. do a fall craft; it sounds boring but truly puts you in the fall mindset.
All the time. As a matter of fact, I will be working on the next Devil's Diary Halloween edition, providing there's enough material available.
6. change your phone/desktop wallpaper to match the fall mood.
Already have. My current phone wallpaper is Halloween Sigil of Baphomet.
7. turn down the lights and light some candles, literally nothing sets a better mood than candles.
Don't I know it! Scented candles burn herein quite frequently, and all the time for rituals!
8. put on some fuzzy socks and cuddle up with pets/netflix/loved ones.
There's always Plant & The Patchlings! Otherwise it would be nice to snuggle with pets & lovers.
9. paint your nails an autumn color.
Maybe black if I'm in the mood, perhaps tipped with bloodred, but I usually prefer clear polish to protect and strengthen claws.
10. make a fall moodboard!
If I'm inclined, I'd do so if I had available materials on hand, otherwise I think I'd put something together and print it out!