Upon The Nativity of Dracovum Excelsi, whom as Hellgate by which The Mighty Draegon did pass through the portal of darkness into this dimension, so we honor thee in great appreciation, by howling winds and demon hounds, gestation of immortal Draconian Metamorphosis complete! ∞
Hail Lilith! Hail SATAN.
Originally posted by dblackthorne at Dracovum in excelsis
Playful & Puckish by nature, presented here are but a few of her favored musical selections.
- Twisted Sister: The Price - This song conjures memories of my mother singing along in the car while going to and fro on various errands and destinations, from Karate classes to school, sometimes with friends of Devin Black. For some reason, this song captured her ear, to which she would sing along to our great amusement, especially considering her accent.
- Lipps, Inc.: Funkytown - Here is another tune she favored at the time, which she would sing along to whenever it came on the radio. She's a pip! So in honor of her birthday, here's to a wonderful lady with boundless energy, a great sense of humor, and an always optimistic attitude.
- Petula Clark: Downtown - I imagine this song did provide some consolation, inspiration, and perspective to a new girl in the big city. From HHS, to Valley College, to Marinello, Borrelli's, & JC Penney.
- Alley Oop: The Hollywood Argyles - A jaunty little tune in friendly-natured jest by co-workers. Ergo, "Eli-Oop".
- The Godfather: Speak Softly Love - Frequently heard being whistled.
- Clint Holmes: Playground In My Mind - Sings this every time it comes on the radio, and may apply it to Me as well.
- Suffice it to say that Andy Williams is probably her top all-time favorite singer, who adds that charismatic smooth crooner's touch to just about any song. Those included in the playlist she frequently sings, hums, or whistles. Probably an ideal infatuation. ∞
Today marks the day the Dracovum herself was birthed, wherefrom an ancient land filled with Magic did she cross into this dimension, a Natural Witch clandestine with Conquering Blood took root by The Great Satan to fulfill pride with Azrael's cosmetic alchemy.
And so it came to pass the essence of SATAN did pass through her, Draegon made immortal flesh.
She is The Keeper of The Gate. The joys of life are hers within to revel, with charms resplendent, enriching those who share her presence. So it shall ever be, and so it shall be again. ∞
* Related: The Art of ELVIA.