1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Yes.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Hell yes.
3. When's the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? Yesterday.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? Yes, if I thought I would benefit monetarily or sexually from it.
5. Is there someone mad because you're dating/talking to the person you are? Yes. Cabbie's superficial, wastrel relatives.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Yes.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Black sweat pants, Batman boxers, We Are Legion T-Shirt from ASP Apparel, hooded Baphomet sweatshirt from HKP.
8. How often do you listen to music? Every day.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Sweats, only privately as pajamas.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015? Balance.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Latter.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter "A"? Yes..
13. What about "R"? Yes..
14. Can you drive a stick shift? No.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Not usually, as they are insignificant worms living vicariously through Me, reacting to what I say or do, whereas I prefer to be Pro-Active and BE the 'news'.
16. Are you going out of town soon? No.
17. When was the last time you cried? From sexual frustration?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Yes.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? Yes, a little lighter perhaps, or bring out the hazel more.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? No.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you're having. Having to wait for a lulu deal to fulfill a customer's order so that I can place the maximum amount of funds for bills.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? I suppose.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? Sort of.
24. What are you sitting on right now? My office/computer chair, that has lip pillows!
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? No.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have? Yes, I suppose, but that doesn't mean one couldn't ever have them, if the conditions are receptive. Mistress...
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? The Cabbie, then Satan, Myself.
28. Do you get a lot of colds? No.
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? ASP Apparel.
30. Does anyone hate you? Not that I know of, although people take that term very lightly, along with love - it is more often than not really just 'like' and 'dislike'.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? Not at this time, but it definitely has happened.
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Definitely.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? No, but I have considered reptilian splitting..
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 2011.
35. Did you have a dream last night? Yes, I dreamed of spicy chicken. The following night, I ate some. Probably needed a particular protein therein.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Earlier tonight.
37. Do you think you'll be married in 5 years? No. Don't need nor want to. No need complicating one's life with legalities. If anything, a Satanic Marriage ceremony would suffice.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Don't know.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Not that I know of.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Yes.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? No.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Yes, the Cabbie.
43. Has anyone told you they don't want to ever lose you? Yes.
44. What's the best part about school? Lovers, learning.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Yes.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? It's happened.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Yes, particularly sexual interactions.
48. Were you single over the last summer? Yes.
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? No.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Sleeping.
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? No.
52. Are you nice to everyone? At first, if only to determine personalities and dispositions, then treat as appropriate. Treat others as they treat you.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to? Yes.
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? No, which is why it is important to be honest in the first place.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Yes, if necessary.
56. Do you think you like someone? If by 'like' it means 'Lust', then yes, several.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a "J"? Yes.
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Girls mostly, but some worthy allies are nice.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Yes, briefly, while grieving a relationship.
60. Do you hate anyone? None are worthy of My full Hatred.
61. How's your heart? "Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest Witch".
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? Yes, as some things are nobody's business but My own.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? No. Girl, yes.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? Probably no one important.
65. Are your toenails painted pink? No. I have painted My nails black for Halloween, but if anything, clear nail polish.
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? No, for if I get to that point, it would be passionate.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? Maybe, if only over Me.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? No.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Other than a song identifier app, no one recently.
70. How do you look right now? Sexy hot.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? For the most part.
72. Can you commit to one person? Probably not. I Am naturally polyamorous..
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Not completely, but most things.
74. Have you ever felt replaced? Not fully. There have apparently been attempts, but in retrospect, it can be seen that these were inferior facsimiles. They sadly seem to settle for less.
75. Did you wake up cranky? No.
76. Are you a jealous person? Not usually, unless some valid reason is given.
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Yes, if only for the sex and/or money.
78. Anyone you're giving up on? Not completely. There may always be further possibilities. 'Love Never Dies'.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? Yes.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Rituals, fix wind chimes.
81. Last person you cried in front of? Cabbie.
82. Is there someone you will never forget? Yes. All of them.
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? Not particularly that I know of.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? SEX.
85. Are you over your past? Never completely. These are learning opportunities, but always leave room for possible gratification.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Of course! And more often than not, results in an 'encounter'.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? SATAN.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? Yes.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? Yes.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Yes..
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? Probably not.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? Yes... the Boy! Named after The Hoff!
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? No, but would have, and much more too.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? No.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? None in particular.
96. Don't tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Somewhat. Lora.
97. Who do you have texts from? Devil's Diary magazine Contributors, customers, network additions.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Nothing apparent, but I would certainly make arrangements to benefit Me.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yes, but that's irrelevant.
100. Who's in your profile picture with you? SATAN, Moon.
101. Ever kissed under fireworks? No.
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? Yes, they are digested, or "bats in the belly", as it were. Ironically, on a few occasions, the sinsation eventually led so-called "butterfly kisses" on a certain section of My anatomy. Sweet bliss.